Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using of the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept the terms.
All payments are subject to the following conditions:
- Payment is required to be made at the time of submission of the Application.
- All fees quoted are in Indian Rupees. The District Recruitment/Selection Committee, Murshidabad reserves the right to change the amount of application fees.
- Your payment will normally reach the District Recruitment/Selection Committee’s account within 2 to 5 working days.
- District Recruitment/Selection Committee, Murshidabad will not be responsible for any delay in receipt of application fee due to incorrect account number or incorrect personal details. The District Recruitment/Selection Committee will not accept liability, in case of refused or declined payment by the internet banking and credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- In no event will the District Recruitment/Selection Committee be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
News & Updates
- ADMIT CARDS FOR THE FIRST PHASE OF RECRUITMENT EXAMINATION FOR THE POST OF PEON/FARASH/NIGHT GUARD ARE AVAILABLE NOW
- NOTICE TO CANDIDATES FOR THE POST OF PEON/FARASH/NIGHT GUARD WHO ARE CALLED FOR VERIFICATION FOR OBTAINING ADMIT CARD
- MERIT LIST OF ALL THE CANDIDATES APPEARED IN THE FIRST PHASE OF RECRUITMENT EXAMINATION FOR THE POST OF LOWER DIVISION CLERK AND PROCESS SERVER
- LIST OF CANDIDATES SELECTED FOR PERSONALITY TEST FOR THE POST OF PROCESS SERVER
- LIST OF SELECTED CANDIDATE FOR PART-II EXAMINATION FOR APPOINTMENT OF LOWER DIVISION CLERK